Between online banking and email, I rarely send old fashioned mail any more. But today I found myself with a stack of envelopes (and one package) to send. They included:
- our property tax payment (which I might be able to make online, but for a twice a year payment, I haven't bothered to spend the time required to figure it out)
- several checks for deposit (the flip side of going to an entirely online bank is that I need to mail in deposits, not including my paycheck, which is direct deposited; however, the bank gives us prepaid envelopes)
- a RSVP card for a wedding
- two condolence cards (both to former colleagues who lost a parent recently)
- one Netflix envelope
- two DVDs that Amazon sent to me by mistake along with some books that I did order (I asked them what they wanted me to do, and they sent me a prepaid label and asked me to mail them back).
What do you still mail?